1 lb fresh fish (safe for sashimi)
1 small onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 lettuce head
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
4 tbsp gochujang
3 tbsp gochugaru
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp vinegar
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 cups cold water, to mix
* Cut the fish into thin, bite-size slices or sashimi style. Set aside
* Chop the vegetables into thin matchstick pieces, the tomato should be cut into small chunks. Wash your lettuce, you can leave the pieces big like
Hoseok did or you can shred them if you like smaller pieces.
* Mix all the broth ingredients in a medium bowl until the sugar and salt dissolve. Make sure to taste so you can adjust the heat level. If it's too spicy you can add more sugar or lime juice. Set aside in the fridge while you assemble the dish.
* In a deep bowl, assemble your veggies lengthwise and make it colorful.
Leaving a deep space in the middle to place your fish. You can cover this with plastic wrap until ready to eat or eat right away.
* When ready to eat mix the mulhoe broth well to make sure all ingredients spread and incorporate, then pour over your assembler bowl making sure to get the broth over everything. Serve and enjoy.